Nickel Alloy Steel Pipe Fittings Outlet Weldolet 10'' x 3/4'' STD 3000LB Alloy 625
- Outlet’s: 1/2” to 24” in 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS available with NACE MR 01-75.
- Stainless Steel Sockolet
- Standard: ASTM / ASME A/SA 182
- Grade: F 304, 304L, 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316TI, 316H, 316L, 316LN, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L.
Duplex Steel Sockolet:
- Standard: ASTM / ASME A/SA 182
- Grade: F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61
Carbon Steel Sockolet:
- Standard: ASTM A105/A694/ A350 LF3/A350 LF2.
- Grade: F42, 46, 52, 56, 60, 65, 70
Alloy Steel Sockolet:
- Standard: ASTM A182
- Grade: F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91
Copper Alloy Sockolet:
- Standard: ASTM / ASME SB 61, 62, 151, 152.
- Grade: UNS NO. C 70600 (CU -NI- 90/10), C 71500 (CU -NI- 70/30) C 71640
Nickel Alloy Sockolet Standard:
- ASTM / ASME SB 564 / 160 / 472
- Nickel 200 Sockolet – UNS N02200
- Nickel 201 Sockolet – UNS N02201
- Monel 400 Sockolet – UNS N04400
- Monel K500 Sockolet – UNS N05500
- Inconel K600 Sockolet – UNS N06600
- Inconel 601 Sockolet – UNS N06601
- Inconel 625 Sockolet – UNS N06625
- Inconel 800 Sockolet – UNS N08800
- Inconel 800H Sockolet – UNS N08810
- Inconel 825 Sockolet – UNS N08825
- Hastelloy C276 Sockolet – UNS N10276
- Alloy 20 Sockolet – UNS N08020
|1/4" to 4"
||2000, 3000, 6000, 9000
Elbow, Tee, Nipple, Coupling, Plug, Socket,
Bushing, Union, Weldolet, Sockolet, Threadolet
|ANSI B 16.11
||ASTM A 182
Nickel Alloy 90° Elbow Outlet:
ASTM / ASME SB 336 UNS 2200 (Nickel 200), UNS 2201 (Nickel 201), UNS 4400 (Momel 400), UNS 8020 (Alloy 20 / 20 CB 3), UNS 8825 Inconel (825), UNS 6600 (Inconel 600), UNS 6601 (Inconel 601), UNS 6625 (Inconel 625), UNS 10276 (Hastelloy C 276)
- Types: Forged Elbow, Forged Tee, Forged Reducer, Forged Return Bends, Forged Stub-Ends, Forged Cap, Forged Collar, Forged Cross, Forged Insert etc.
- 90° Elbow Outlet Size: 1/2” NB TO 24” NB.
N6 pure nickel strip (UNS NO2200)
Nickel 200 (UNS N02200/ w.r.2.4060 and 2.4066)
Nickel 200 this alloy has the following characteristics:
It is commercial pure nickel (99.6%).It has good mechanical properties and excellent resistance in many corrosive environments.Other useful features of the alloy include it's magnetic properties, magnetostrictive properties, high thermal and electrical conductivity, low gas content and low evaporation pressure.Corrosion resistance makes it particularly useful in applications where purity is required for products such as food, synthetic fibres and caustic soda.It is also widely used in structural applications where corrosion resistance is the main consideration.Other USES include chemical tractor barrels, electrical and electronic components, aerospace and missile components.
Metallographic structure of nickel 200:
Nickel 200 is a solid alloy with a face-centered cubic structure.
High temperature performance:
Nickel 200 is generally restricted to use at less than 600°F (315°C).The graphitization of nickel 200 products will occur at high temperature, which will seriously degrade the performance of the products.
Available products and standards:
Landong can supply N6 nickel strip, N6 nickel sheet, N6 nickel foil, N6 nickel wire, N6 nickel tube, N6 nickel plate, N6 nickel rod, etc.Welcome to inquir
The corrosion resistance of N4/N6 pure nickel, especially alkali corrosion resistance, is relatively stable in both high temperature and molten alkali, so it is mainly used in alkali making industry.At room temperature, nickel is extremely stable in seawater and salt solutions and in organic media such as fatty acids, phenols, alcohols, etc.It is not resistant to inorganic acids and is unstable in acetic acid and formic acid.
Pure nickel product specification (MM) :
Nickel strip: 0.01mm-2.0mm 1.5mm-500mm
Nickel rod: Φ 3 - Φ 300;Length: 10mm-6 m
Nickel plate: 2.0-50mm;Width of 1200 mm;Length is 6000 mm
Nickel wire: 0.01 Φ Φ 3 mm
N6 nickel strip/nickel foil
With high quality electrolytic nickel as raw material, the purity of ** up to 99.98%, after vacuum smelting and subsequent processing into different shapes of pure metal.Pure nickel has excellent corrosion resistance, good mechanical properties, mechanical additive and welding properties. Pure nickel with different purity is mainly used in chemical, electroplating and electronic fields.The corrosion resistance is good in other reductive media except alkaline media.Compared with ni-based alloys, pure nickel has higher conductivity, thermal conductivity and plasticity.Pure nickel can be processed into products of different shapes with a density of 8.9g/cm3.
Physical properties of N6 pure nickel:
Density: 8.9 g/cm3
Melting point: 1500-1600 ° C
Tensile strength: 380rmN/MM2
Yield strength: 100RP02N/MM2
Standard: GB/ t2072-2007 us standard: ASTM B 162
Supply status: soft (M state) semi-hard (1/4H, 1/2h, 3/4h) hard (H state)