More information facilitates better communication.
We will call you back soon!
Leave a Message
We will call you back soon!
Your message must be between 20-3,000 characters!
Please check your E-mail!
Please leave your correct email and detailed requirements.
TOBO ALLOY GROUP
TOBO Alloy Group is a mature, steady and energetic high-tech company, specializing in manufacture of high-temperature alloys and corrosion resistant alloys, such as Hastelloy, Haynes, Monel, Inconel, Incoloy and nickel.
Bowl / Cup Shape Disposable N95 Face Mask Dust Particle Safety Mask
Products Name: NIOSH 9500-N95
Carton Size: 67*33*30CM
1st layer: 20gsm PP non woven
2rd layer: 20gsm filter paper, BFE>95 &99%
3th layer: 25gsm PP non woven( ES material available)
A. Regular Packing : 50pcs/box, 1000pcs/ctn,
B. Individual Packing: 1pc/bag(can with print), 50pcs/box,2000pcs/Ctn
C. Customer's instruction.
A. Regular Packing : 500Ctn /20GP, 1240ctn/40HQ
B. Individual Packing: 400ctn/20GP,900Ctn/40HQ
A. L/C; D/P
B. T/T, Cash
C. Paypal (For Sample Fee & Courier cost)
Terms of Payment: FOB; CIF, CNF, etc
Free of charge, freight charge collect.( can return when you make Order)
The N95 mask is one of nine types of particulate respirators certified by NIOSH, the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. N95 is not a specific product name, as long as it meets the N95 standard and passes the NIOSH review, it can be called N95 mask, which can achieve filtration efficiency of more than 95% on particles with an aerodynamic diameter of 0.24±0.6 m (physical diameter of 0.075 m±0.020 m).
The filtration efficiency of N95 mask on particles with aerodynamic diameter of 0.075 m±0.02 m is more than 95%. The aerodynamic diameters of airborne bacterial and fungal spores vary mainly between 0.7 and 10 m and are also within the range of the N95 mask. Therefore, N95 mask can be used for the respiratory protection of certain particles, such as polishing, cleaning and processing of dust from mineral, flour and some other materials, etc., it is also suitable for the liquid or non-oily particles produced by spraying, which do not produce harmful volatile gases. Effective filtration and purification of inhaled odors (other than toxic gases), helps reduce exposure to certain inhalable microbial particles (such as mold, bacillus anthracis, bacillus tuberculosis, etc.), but does not eliminate the risk of exposure to infection, illness, or death.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
1. Wash your hands before wearing the mask or avoid touching the inside of the mask to reduce the risk of contamination.
2. Separate the inside and outside of the mask, the top and bottom.
3. Do not use the hand to squeeze the mask, N95 mask can only isolate the virus in the surface of the mask, if the hand to squeeze the mask, the virus with droplets soaked mask, easy to cause viral infection.
4. Try to make the mask as close to the face as possible. A simple test: after you put on your mask, exhale forcefully so that no air escapes from the edge of the mask.
5. The respirator must be pressed against the user's face, and the user must shave to make sure the mask fits into the face.
6. After adjusting the position of the mask according to the shape of your face, press the nose clip with the index finger of both hands along the upper edge of the mask to make it close to your face
Replace the mask when:
1. When respiratory impedance increases significantly;
2. When the mask is broken or damaged;
3. The mask is not in close contact with the face;
4. The mask is contaminated (if there is blood or droplets);
5. The mask has been contaminated (it has been used in individual wards or in contact with patients);
6. If it contains activated carbon mask, when the mask smells;