TOBO STEEL GROUP CHINA
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Hastelloy B2 Pipe||Material:||Hastelloy B2|
|Outer Diameter:||60.33mm||Wall Thickness:||3.91mm|
• Excellent corrosion resistance in reducing environments.
• Exceptional resistance to strong solutions of oxidizing salts, such as ferric and cupric chlorides.
• High nickel and molybdenum contents providing good corrosion resistance in reducing environments.
• Resistance to localized corrosion such as pitting and stress-corrosion cracking.
• One of few materials to withstand the corrosive effects of wet chlorine gas, hypochlorite and chlorine
|Production Name||Hastelloy B2 Pipes|
|Standard||ASME/ANSI B16.9, ISO, JIS, DIN, BS,GB, SH, HG,QOST,ETC.|
|Manufacturing process||Push, Press, Forge, Cast, etc.|
|Nickel alloy steel||
Alloy 400/Monel 400/NO4400/NS111/2.4360/ASTM B366 WPNC;
|Package||Wooden cases, pallets, nylon bags or according to the clients' requirements|
|Delivery time||10-100 days depending on quantity|
|Payment terms||T/T or Western Union or LC|
|Shipment||FCA Tianjin/Shanghai, CFR, CIF, etc|
|Remarks||Other materials and drawings are available.|
|The third party inspection:||BV,SGS,LOIYD,TUV,and other party alloyed by clients.|
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS OF HASTELLOY B2 ALLOY
This is a nickel-molybdenum alloy that is particularly suited to handling reducing acids at high concentrations
and temperatures. It may be used in the as-welded condition since it is not susceptible to grain-boundary
carbide precipitation following welding. The alloy should not be used in the presence of oxidizing media.
This alloy finds its main uses in the chemical manufacturing industries, particularly in the production of acetic
acid, herbicides, insecticides, ethylene glycol and ethyl benzene. It is also used in the production of high-octane gasoline.